Sleeping late on Saturday...

What do you love to do? I've decided that what I really look forward to is: sleeping in on Saturday morning! Yes, I know I am missing all the yard sale bargains and the coolest part of the summer days to garden... but those things can't compare with sleeping until I am good and READY to get up on Saturday morning (or afternoon!) So, now you've been warned - I INTEND to post things here often, but... I might just be sleeping instead!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

christmas past...


We are talking about gathering for christmas this year... or rather for New Year's- when we might all be able to come! This photo was taken the last time we were all together for christmas (except for Ryan, who was in Iraq). It was 2005 in Utah. I just found this one while I was sorting through some things today, and thought I would post it (before I lose track of it again!!!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited to come. Evan talked to Gwynne the other night and I'm pretty sure we'll be coming for New Year's because Gwynne is working Christmas Day. We haven't been there since we got married 3 1/2 years ago so I'm way excited to get back!

8:22 AM  
Blogger pjs said...

we are looking forward to having you!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home