Sleeping late on Saturday...

What do you love to do? I've decided that what I really look forward to is: sleeping in on Saturday morning! Yes, I know I am missing all the yard sale bargains and the coolest part of the summer days to garden... but those things can't compare with sleeping until I am good and READY to get up on Saturday morning (or afternoon!) So, now you've been warned - I INTEND to post things here often, but... I might just be sleeping instead!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

What's for dinner Wednesday??

Ha! I am lucky if I GET dinner on Wednesday! I work from 7:30 or 8:00 AM on Weds to 8:00 or 9:00 (or once in a great while even 10:00 PM) And you would think one would lose weight on this schedule, but- NO- that is not a by product of this nuttiness, either. That said, I do love to cook and this week I am making:
Cherry pie and Chicken a la'range (AKA Orange Chicken)-
at my husband's request, b/c it's almost his b-day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muum said...

oh, yeah, I now remember you work Wednesday nights! duh!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home